Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life has been busy!

Sorry to all of you who check this blog regularly and have been dissapointed in my lack of posting. Life has been a bit crazy lately with work, family, and Brennan. Mostly crazy with work, which has left me no free time. Just to give you some updates...Brennan is getting his four top teeth and is moving around like crazy. He is cruising around furniture and beginning to let go and stand alone. I can't believe how fast he is growing and beginning to be a little boy instead of a baby. We are heading to Atlanta for the weekend to visit our dear friends Ted and Michelle and their two kiddos TJ and Olivia. Wish us luck. This will be Brennan's first real vacation. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and videos to post next week!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Hooray! You're back! Have fun this weekend.

2sweet said...

I'm jealous we're in Atlanta and you all didn't mention coming to see the Huff, wawawawawa

2sweet

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Can't wait to see pictures from your trip. Praying for a peaceful trip.

MimI said...

Mimi and Big Daddy miss our precious little boy.Auntie Lindsey missed you too!