Sunday, August 17, 2008

Walking Everywhere!

My sweet baby boy is turning into a toddler at 10 months! He took his first steps about two weeks ago and hasn't stopped since. I'm sorry I've been slack on the posting, but I've also been a single mom for the past three weeks. Thankfully, Steven is officially home from Spartanburg so I have some help around here. I can't believe that Brennan is walking and getting steadier every day. He also has developed an attitude. When he doesn't get what he wants he has started to whine and throw a bit of a tantrum. This is not so sweet. My personal computer has died, thus adding to the non posting, so, I will try to take some pictures and video to post, but I'm not sure how to use my work computer as well. I just wanted everyone to know we are still alive and kicking. More to come...

5 comments:

MimI said...

Hi Brennan,
MiMi miss you and love you to pieces,even with you little tantrums:)

Lori said...

Your days are numbered Mommy. He'll be walking before you know it!!!

Angie Miller said...

Brennan, don't you dare teach Eli how to walk! -or throw tantrums! Although I have a feeling he is well on his way in both regards...

Mary said...

Brennan I hope that we are going to see you this weekend. I can't wait to see those little legs waddling around. Daniel said that he can really rough you up now.

MimI said...

Tell Daniel to remember Brennan is his Father's son. He has teeth now:)Big Daddy has let out a few yells.