Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Apples and Cooler weather!!! Hooray!!!

Every time I open the refrigerator Brennan will run towards it and tries to touch everything inside. You would think, after opening it at least 20 times a day that this would get old...but no, he still wants to run over there and check it out. Yesterday after we got home from the grocery store he found an apple in the drawer and started taking bites while I wasn't looking. I thought it was pretty cute.



We got to wear long sleeves today for the first time this fall! Brennan wasn't too sure about it this morning. He kept looking at his arms and biting his sleeves.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Aww! I miss him! (And his momma). I need a Brennan fix!

MimI said...

This is so cute, (I'm like Caroline),I can't wait to see my Brennan!

Angie Miller said...

He really is the cutest thing! I want him! Come throw him in the mix at my house! Miss you guys!

evie said...

In that first picture Brennan looks like he knows he was caught red-handed! Hilarious!

His one year birthday is coming up soon isn't it? Or did I already miss it?

Mary said...

I had the pleasure of seeing
Mr. Brennan this past weekend. He is so cute. I don't know who taught him to make all those funny faces but he really enjoys doing it so that he can make people laugh. I think that he beleives that he is 4 instead of almost one. Anything he saw the older boys doing, he wanted to try too. Too cute.