Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful for so much

Thanks to all that read this blog and are interested in our lives! That seems silly...but I know those who do truly care about us and Brennan. I have been trying to reflect on all of our blessings during this time of Thanksgiving. I thank the Lord for all of our friends and family and how much joy they bring to our lives. We've been doing well...just staying busy with work, school, and raising a one year old. We are looking forward to being with our families for the holidays! Here are some recent pictures of my man on the move!


Will we ever get a good family photo with all of us looking and smiling? Probably not for a while=)

6 comments:

Mary said...

He is really looking like a big boy now. So handsome! Daniel and I was just talking about how we haven't seen him since his birthday. Hopefully we will get to catchup with ya'll over the holidays.

Lori said...

You'll come to love the goofy family photos-- where one child is crawling off and the other one is screaming. Anyway, you all are a beautiful family. Thanks for the update!

Kelly said...

Keri- I have kept up with you thru Hannah. I LOVE seeing your little man. He really is so stinkin' adorable. I'd love to meet him in person one day. Hope all is well. It's nice to see your face every once in awhile on here. :)

evie said...

I love reading your updates and looking at pics of your precious boy!

MimI said...

Brennan,
You are such a big boy. MiMi love seeing your sweet face. I am so thankful for you and your parents.

Angie Miller said...

And we are thankful for you and your friendship! Brennan, Eli would be thankful if you would come play with him!
Love you guys!