Saturday, April 25, 2009

First trip to Carowinds!

Brennan took his first trip to Carowinds today! (An amusement park for all of you who are not from Charlotte). He loved it! He's not tall enough to ride all of the rides, but he can ride a few. I'm bummed the pic of him smiling on the carousel is blurry but it was a moving horse people!


Are these your sunglasses? They have been in my house for at least a year. Brennan had fun with them today. I promise...whoever's they are...we are taking good care of them!

7 comments:

evie said...

Every picture I see of Brennan seems to be cuter than the last!

Lori said...

SO cute! I bet it was fun. He looks pretty cool in those mystery shades!

robin said...

GOOD GRIEF those boys are CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuLaRoeMeg said...

I think I say this on every post, but I want his curls! They are amazing.

MimI said...

Brennan, I know you had a lot of fun, cute pictures!

The Edgren Family said...

Love, love, love it! Adorable!

2sweet said...

I think those are my sunglasses. I must have left them at his birthday party. Brennan looks better in them than I ever did. It looks like he's ready for a haircut, Cute!