Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life as a working single mom...

I give much credit to all of those single moms out there that work and then come home to their children with zero break in between. That has been me for a week and a half. I really don't know how anyone lives far from family...because I couldn't do it without mine. Life has been busy for the last month and Steven has been in Spartanburg at training camp for almost two weeks now. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but it is a small light right now! Anyways, enough of my complaining...I am feeling bigger (yes, fatter) and feel as if the time is flying by! I am starting to get excited about looking on the girls side of children's stores and just bought girly crib bedding that my mom and I fell in love with in a store window. It wasn't the plan to buy it this early, but we couldn't resist...it's that cute! Well, I wanted to post pictures from our beach vacation a month ago...but can you believe this is the only one I have...and it's not even taken on the beach?

Here are some pictures of Brennan at a Knight's (minor league) baseball game with his cousin Gabe. They had a great time!


2 comments:

evie said...

Get ready to go broke! I don't even have a girl and I'm tempted to buy all of the cute girl options that are out there. So much more to choose from in the girl's departments. Take a picture of the bedding when you set it up...I'm curious!

evie said...

Marcus is working for a company that installs sound equipment, mostly for large churches. He and Katie still live in Nashville, but just moved into a renovated old house. It is gorgeous! Katie is pregnant again with their second daughter. He's still as funny as ever, but Katie keeps him grounded. He and Matt have become good friends, so we hang out when we can. They're only 5 hours away from us. Wish you and I were only 5 hours away! I've got to get to the Carolina's soon. I'll definitely be stopping by Charlotte if I do!