Friday, January 29, 2010

One Month Already?

Where does the time go?!? Haven is one month old today and I can hardly believe it. It has definitely been a quick month. Just today Haven really started to smile at me for a long time. She is precious! Having Haven has been a totally different experience than Brennan. I'm not sure that if it's her or the fact that I have a little bit more of a clue this time around. She is sleeping great (on most occasions) and is fine to go with the flow following her big brother around. I am trying to put her down for the night at 8:30, then she wakes up around 1:30 and 6:30 to eat. Now if only I could get Brennan to stay in his bed all night, maybe I wouldn't be a zombie during the day! Brennan has been a great big brother too. He loves to kiss Haven and tell me to "go get her" when he hears her crying. I haven't seen any jealous moments yet, so I am very thankful for that. Anyways, I will try my best to update more often...I'm just now getting my photos uploaded to snapfish to start putting real photos in albums! The last time I ordered pictures was Brennan's first birthday (So I have a whole year to catch up on!).



1 comment:

MimI said...

Thanks Kerry,
Haven is precious and we love her soooo much! I am so happy that Brennan has adjusted having a little sister. He's a great big brother.