Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Six weeks old!

Here are some recent pictures!
Haven has been a joy over the past six weeks! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is beginning to smile and coo which is fun. She is also staying awake more often. I still don't feel like life is back to "normal" (which I'm not sure what normal is) but I'm starting to get the hang of two kids. Brennan still loves his baby sister and is great with her. He gets very concerned when she cries and tells me to "Go get her."




This is what happens when you're feeding a baby and talking on the phone. Brennan found the sharpee and decided to make a little art work for me. Thank God for soft scrub with bleach!

4 comments:

MimI said...

Cute pictures, I can't wait to see my babies this week-end. Brennan your are is fantastic:) I'll keep a bottle of soft scrub with bleach handy when you come to visit. Haven you're getting to be a big girl slow down so MiMi can still snuggle with you.

Lori said...

Jonathan told me I needed to check out Brennan's recent artwork! Haha. Thanks for the soft scrub with bleach tip!

Haven is adorable. I love that pic of her smiling in her crib in the new post too! Her bedding is beautiful.

Hopefully we will be introducing Haven and Emerson to one another very soon! :)

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Oh wow! Sweet Haven is growing up! And, I'm so glad Soft Scrub took out Sharpie. I'll have to remember that! Miss ya'll. (In January, Hutch ALWAYS likes to remember the time we said our new year's resolutions, and Steven said "Oh God Kerry"!!!

evie said...

OMG to the cabinets!!!!!

Cute pictures!