Monday, March 8, 2010

Meet me in St Louis!

One of my best friends from high school came all the way from St Louis to visit! Evie has a little boy named Noah who is one so we spent the day with Hannah and her three boys in Columbia. We were definitely outnumbered by all of the kiddos, but it was fun to be together. We went to Leapin Lizards, Chick fil a, and then back to Hannah's house to play some more. I didn't get my camera out until we got back to Hannah's but here are a few pics! Thanks for coming to visit Evie!

Yes, Brennan had written on his face at Leapin Lizards...I don't think they were washable. It didn't come off very easily!

Getting six children to look at a camera is was not happening that day! They did not want to be bothered!

1 comment:

evie said...

what a good time! i wish it could have been longer. thanks for driving down to visit! it was SO good to see you!