Monday, October 25, 2010

Walking!

Okay, I tried to tell her to wait until she turned one, but she didn't listen to me. Haven took her first steps this weekend while with her Mimi! She is a week behind her brother, he took his first steps at 9 1/2 months. She will be ten months on Saturday. Where did my sweet baby go? This little girl has grown a mind of her own. She can definitely let you know if she wants something or doesn't like something. She has a girly squeal and scream. Whew, I think Steven and I are going to be in trouble. She's still sweet and likes to cuddle, but has been trying to fight her first and hopefully last ear infection for the past few weeks. I'll post more pics soon of Haven walking and Brennan's 3rd birthday, but I wanted to make sure I wrote down the first steps somewhere!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I told her Mimi that she was going to be walking soon by the way she held onto the wall and tried to follow me into the kitchen at Sommer's apartment. And she was moving FAST!!

Lori said...

No Way!!! You go Haven. Now get into everything and keep them on their toes!