Thursday, December 18, 2008

Am I really 30???

30 sounded so old to me all of my life...now that I have arrived and I'm glad they're saying, "30 is the new 20" because I don't feel old!!! My girlfriends from college surprised me on Friday night with an awesome evening of progressive dinner and the best surprise was my friend Katie coming all the way from Tennessee to celebrate with me. She brought her 4 month old son Oliver and he is just the sweetest little boy! I was so glad to finally meet him, love him, and kiss him!!! Thanks again Katie for making my birthday extra special. My family also celebrated with me on the 13th having a yummy brunch. Then Steven took me out for a fancy dinner. The weekend was full of eating and I think I gained 30 lbs to match my age. Oh well...that's what the new year is for right?...dieting!!!
Here are some recent pics...


2 comments:

The Edgren Family said...

Love it! Wish I could have been there to celebrate! You are beautiful.

Lori said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kerry-- Happy birthday to you! I thought I would spare you from my singing voice over the phone! haha.

How fun to see all of you girls together-- everyone looks great!!!