Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008!

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends! We had a wonderful Christmas with both of our families this week. It's always chaos, but I think I'm learning to just embrace the chaos and be thankful that we live close enough to both of our families to get to spend the holidays with them. Brennan enjoyed Christmas much more this year (even though he still had no idea what we were doing), he at least didn't sleep through the whole thing. He enjoyed playing with all of his cousins and wouldn't sit still for a minute so that I could take a good picture. How do you moms do it? My son is a maniac and the days of easy picture taking is officially over...I think it was over a few months ago, but I have just started to embrace this reality. Here are a few photos...


No comments: