Monday, September 20, 2010

Love the Fair!

I love going to the fair! Steven brought us to the Kannapolis fair last week and we had a blast! We'd never been there before, but it was the perfect size fair for us. They had lots of rides for Brennan and it wasn't too crowded. He could have stayed all night, but the rest of us had to work the next day! Mimi and Lindsey kept Haven company since she can't ride the rides quite yet. Maybe next year Haven!

Brennan sporting the motorcycle ride!

My cutie pie!

Mimi and Aunt Lindsey giving love!

Brennan's first ride on a horse!

Please excuse my open mouthed pic, but I couldn't resist showing you Brennan's awesome face. Click on the picture to make it larger. Brennan loved this slide! He said it was his favorite (but it was the last ride we went on, so he may have been swayed by the most recent in his memory).

3 comments:

MimI said...

I love this , the picture with you and Brennan on the slide is priceless. I want a copy, I love his little face.

Lori said...

Great pics Kerry!!! I love your face on the slide!

evie said...

this picture is awesome!