Monday, May 19, 2008

Can't keep up!

It's tough to stay up to date on this blog! So much happens in a day! Brennan is on the verge of being very mobile these days. He has taken a few "crawls" (not steps). I guess it's time to start child proofing the house...ugh. This past week we visited Brennan's newest friend Conlin. Conlin goes to church with us and is a month old exactly in this picture. Brennan liked him very much. It will be fun when they can actually play together.


Brennan also started taking baths in the real tub over the past few weeks and he loves it. I just thought these pictures were cute.


Brennan's cousin Ally's birthday was on Thursday! She loves babies and is great at entertaining Brennan and Gabe. Happy Birthday Ally! This picture is from Easter because I forgot my camera when we saw Ally on Thursday. They took some with theirs and need to send them to me...hint hint! Brennan was belly laughing at his cousin Michael throwing a sock into the air. It was so cute!

2 comments:

Lori said...

1. Brennan is ridiculously cute!!! Does he ever not smile?

2. Your deck looks fabulous!!! When can you come do mine. . . really.

3. Happy belated Mother's Day! Brennan you are very blessed. God has given you a wonderful, talented mommy who will take very good care of you and make you many yummy treats!

Mary said...

I totally agree. I have never seen a baby that smiles all the time. I guess that says alot about you and Steven....mostly you. Just kidding! Keep up the good work.