Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there! Steven, Brennan and I are so blessed to have such wonderful mother's and grandmothers! Grandmom, MiMi, Nina, and Great Grandma Mary, Brennan is lucky to have you in his life! God truly has given so much to us through each one of you. It was a nice first mothers day for me as I was able to enjoy my son and husband and relax today. We also got to hang out with my sister Lara for lunch which was a treat. I hope I can be as good of a mother as my mom was to me and Steven's mom was to him!


3 comments:

MimI said...

Brennan,you are so blessed to have a Mom that loves you so much!

2sweet said...

Happy First Mother's Day Kerry! You've done a marvelous job with Mr. Brennan. He's such a happy smiling baby. The girls and I have decided Brennan definitely enjoys the camera! I'm glad you had a great relaxing family day. You missed out on Momma's fabulous homemade apple pie and ice cream.

FreeBlackDove said...

Kerry, Happy First Mothers Day!! You are doing an amazing job with Brennan, we couldn't have ask for a more dedicated and loving mother for such a beautiful baby boy. Love you both