Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Golf Lesson

Yesterday while I was working, Steven stayed home with Brennan (since my mom is out of the country for two weeks and she usually watches him during the week...=( ). He gave him his first golf lesson. Steven has been addicted to practicing and perfecting his golf swing lately. I can't tell you how many times he's been to the driving range or hit balls in our back yard over the past few weeks. He just set up a huge net so he can hit real balls instead of those practice wiffle balls. He's also tearing up the grass in our back yard (which I'm not so thrilled about, but it's cheaper than the driving range). Anyways, Brennan liked the golf clubs. I took a video, I just don't know how to post it on here. It was cute.

3 comments:

MimI said...

Watch out Tiger,my baby is a very fast learner!

Caroline said...

I'm sure Brennan is already farther along than I was after my first lesson with Steven.

2sweet said...

Go Brennan,
Hum, Maybe you'll be the first professional three sporter:golf, football,and baseball. YOU GO BOY!
2SWEET