Thursday, May 8, 2008

MiMi's Birthday Celebration

MiMi celebrated her birthday in style at the Westin this past weekend. We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Mert's Heart and Soul and took some great pictures. The rest of the evening was filled with Catch Phrase and going out on the town. Steven hosted his aunts, uncle and cousins and showed them a good time. I went to pick up Brennan from his Grandmom and PopPop's house. He had lot of fun hanging out with them while we were celebrating.







In the morning, Brennan got to go visit everyone at the hotel. He enjoyed listening to his Great Aunt Cooky make lots of fun sounds and voices.


2 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Does he ever stop smiling?

2sweet said...

We had a ball, thanks for planning everything Steven and Kerry. I forgot to tell everyone,I shared my pictures of my sister's big birthday. My friends couldn't believe she had a son old enough to be married, they didn't believe the number of years she was celebrating, and they couldn't believe she was a MiMi. YOU GO CHAR!!